Flood clean up services in Northern Ireland.
REACT provides a full professional flood response and clean up service in Northern Ireland. Our staff, vans and equipment are specialised to meet all the needs of individuals, homes and businesses experiences flood trauma.
We’ll work with your insurance company to get your home or business back to normal quickly and smoothly.
Floods can cause structural damage to buildings, affecting floors, walls, furnishings and furniture. The cost to manage and treat the flooded property will keep mounting if not dealt with effectively. React NI aims to return the flood damaged premises to its pre-incident condition as quickly as possible, helping to reduce secondary water damage and with minimal disruption to the owner/occupier.
With expert knowledge and state of the art equipment, aswell as cleaning chemicals to remove moisture and dry out walls and floors you will save time and money. React is an insurance approved company and can work with your insurance company to manage claims and billing. We are happy to provide free estimates for our flood clean up services. Get in touch now.
- 24 hour call out response
- Home and buisness restoration
- Complete flood damage restoration
- Buildings & contents restoration
- Water extraction and removal of flood water
- Drying of buildings on-site and off-site drying
- Drying and sanitising of carpets and furnishings
- Controlled waste disposal
- Cleaning up after floods
What to do in a flood
- To reduce danger, switch off the electricity supply at the main point immediately.
- If a pluming issue switch off water supply- call an emergency plumber.
- Open windows to reduce humidity levels that encourage mould to grow.
- Assess your flooded area, remove all furniture as quickly as possible to a dry location. This will help prevent any damage.
- Wear protective clothing as flood water may contain hazardous chemicals from sewage systems.
- after the flooded area has been dealt with put on the heat constantly, a temperature of 23 degrees is recommended for steady drying.
- Contact your insurance company to establish your level of cover, React is his happy to help you work with your insurance company.